LegalZoom internal help center article
This article was part of an employee-facing documentation system for the customer service and QA departments at LegalZoom.
Customer is Claiming Company Error
If a customer claims that their order was filed incorrectly, CC Tier I submits a Reorder Request for CC Tier II to investigate the claim. The turnaround time is 3 business days. Follow the phone or email action in the Process/Procedure tab.
- Confirm the error.
- Confirm that the error was on a state filed document (i.e. Articles of Amendment, Articles of Organization, etc.)
- Identity the error by reviewing a copy of the filed document in Filenet. Agents can retrieve a copy of the filed articles in the following two places in Filenet:
- Order tab
- Content tab
- Confirm whether the order was placed by the customer online or over the phone by an Agent.
- Create a Case.
- Update Case Subject Line: Reorder Request – Order # ________ and Processing #________
- Enter the following Case Comments:
- Your name
- Agent responsible for error, if applicable
- Date sent to SOS
- Indicate if the order was placed over the phone or online
- Specify error(s) that caused Reorder Request.
- Example: Incorrect ZIP code. Filed as 78786, but should have been 78765.
- Example: Filed as “Aystin Mechanics” instead of the correct “Austin Mechanics.”
- Remove Assigned User.
- Leave Case open.
- Assign case to CC Reorder Request queue.
- Respond to the customer using the template bizprob
- Follow the Phone Action.
Q: Who determines CM?
A: CC Tier II investigates to determine if error is CM.
Q: What is the expected turnaround time for a Reorder Request?
A: The typical turnaround time is 3 business days. Check with leadership to see if CC Tier II is experiencing any backlog.
Q: Can Tier I assist with Reorder status requests?
A: Yes. Tier I Agents can inform customers whether an already discussed reorder is in progress.
The following Ledger note indicates that the Reorder Request was approved and sent to Fulfillment for processing.